A Few Tuesday Night Regulars
Thanks to Jim Serra for updating us with this information
LATE BREAKING NEWS
Abacoa is back! The show will be held on the 4th Saturday of the month in October and November (10/26 & 11/23) and will move to the second Saturday in December. Word is that it will work it's way into the first Saturday of the month slot in January but stay tuned for confirmation. Event times are 4 pm to 8 pm (gates open at 3 pm). $5 to display a car - CARS MUST BE 1999 0R OLDER - hosted by Southeast Rods & Customs (1203 Town Center Drive Jupiter Fl for your GPS)
EVENTS FOR THIS MONTH ONLY
October 27th - The Big "O" Flea Market show 3600 Hwy 441 S. Okeechobee, FL 34974 Registration 8 AM to 11 AM. No entry fee. Trophies awarded to top winners. Hosted by the No Name Car Club. Halloween Costumes are optional. Music by Carlos & Friends. Info: Carlos, 772-528-4247.
First Friday Cruise-in 5 PM to 8 PM, Brass Monkey Cruise-in. 7781 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL 33467. Free admission. Hosted by Donnie, Betty and Carlos. Free admission. Music by Donnie & Carlos. 15% discount inside the restaurant on food for cruisers every day. 561-968-9559 or Carlos 772-528-4247
- Second Friday show at the Morningside Church 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. 2180 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34952. Free event. Music. 50/50. Food truck. About 80 cars. Call Pastor Jim at 772-528-2707 for more info.
- Second Saturday of the month, Elliott Museum Cars and Coffee 825 NE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34996. FREE event. $2 buys unlimited coffee and donuts! Carry bug spray to combat no-see-ums!
- Third Thursday of the month show 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM, Knights of Columbus Cruise-in, 451 SW Ravenswood Lane, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983. Now hosted by "Sonny the pinstriper"
- Third Friday show at Sunlight Community Church 477 SW Cashmere Blvd Port St Lucie 6-8 PM Free event. Music by Moose. 50/50, food truck with "White Castles" & more. Door prizes, "Sunlight Choice" award. Supported by the Mens Group of Sunlight Community Church. Contact: Holly Elliott 215-421-7410 -No Arrivals before 530 pm please.
- Fourth Saturday of the month show at Harborside Place 6 pm-9pm US 1 and Indiantown Rd, Jupiter - MUST be pre-registered. contact Pete Needre at 772-216-9488.
- October 27th 8 AM to Noon, Palm Beach Outlets Cars and Coffee. Use I-95, exit 71 and head east to the outlet mall. Address for your GPS is: 1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401. $5 to display a vehicle. Spectators FREE- Music provided. Restrooms open all morning in food court. Mall shopping opens at 11 am.
- EVERY MONDAY - 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM, Culver's (Tradition) Restaurant Cruise-in. 10770 SW Tradition Pkwy, Port St. Lucie, FL 34987. Hosted by the No Name Car Club. Free event. 20% food discount for cruisers! Music, 50/50, door prizes. "Culver's Choice" award. Info: Carlos 772-528-4247.
- EVERY TUESDAY - 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Lowes Car Cruise-in. 3620 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997. Oldies music. $3 to display a car. "Hot Diggity Dogs" food truck on site. More info: Lew, 772-260-6509
- EVERY WEDNESDAY - 6:00 PM , Twistee Treat "Classic Car Night". 7820 US-1, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952. Old-time soft serve ice cream, floats, shakes, malts, sundaes available for purchase (26 flavors of soft serve).
EVERY SATURDAY - 5:30 PM to 8 PM, Hwy 55 Diner (Palm City) Cruise-in, 3027 SW Martin Downs Blvd., Palm City, FL 34990. Free event. 20% discount to car cruisers. Hosted by No Name Car Club. Driver appreciation plaque. 50/50. Oldies music by Carlos & Friends. More info: Carlos, 772-528-4247.
FURTHER OUT THERE
November 1,2 & 3 are the dates for the Stuart Air Show. I'm working with event organizers to see if they want a set number of antique/collector cars displayed at the show.
Also on November 1, 2 and 3 - Pete Needre has a limited number of spaces at the Abacoa Italian Fest.
This is the first time the Feast of Little Italy will have a Classic Car Show inside the venue and hosted by Southeast Classics. For questions or to Preregister contact Pete at 772-216-9488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
November 9th, 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM "Wheels and Motors" Car Show at Keiser University. 9400 SW Discovery Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987. $25 pre-registration by October 26th. $30 day of show. https://forms.keiseruniversity.edu/wheels-motors-2019/ Open to all cars, trucks and motorcycles. Music, 50/50, raffles. Food available for purchase. Awards for Best of Show, Campus Choice, Top 10 specialty awards and top 50 awards for judged classes. Contact is Linda Fitzpatrick, 772-342-5551 email@example.com.
November 10th, Kelsey Park Vets Day car show, 601 Federal Hwy., Lake Park, FL 33403. Registration is from 8 AM to noon and costs $20. Trophies at about 4 PM. Open to all special interest early or late model vehicles. Large, top 30 class trophies. DJ music. 50/50. Food trucks. expect about 600 cars. Info: Mike Scott, 561-222-5699.
November 16th, 2nd Annual Grand Oaks Assisted living show in Palm City Noon to 4 pm FREE event, Food, Live Music by Dennis G, Trophies and a 50/50. Limited to 50 cars.